Thursday, November 03, 2005

I need more space

Running out of space at http://spaces.msn.com/members/jiranthara/, I'm thinking of moving here soon. I've heard that when a guy wanted to dump you but still hadn't figured out quite what to say, he'd say, I need more space. I've also heard of this quotaion of Roseanne Barr's: My husband said he needed more space. So I locked him outside. (It was actually on the cover of a book of marriage quotations I thought I'd buy for a high-school friend as her wedding gift. But I finally decided that I should know better and settled with an a lot more traditional gift for such an ocassion (a towel set). She and I weren't that close. I bought it for myself, though, but am not sure if I can locate it on my book shelf back home.) While looking up the Internet to find the exact wording of the quote, I stumbled on this one by Rita Rudner: I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. It's definitely my favourite in this category!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just coming to visit another blog of yours kaa :)Haha so now you can say "I have more space" :P I've got The Amatuer Marriage already and now that I have dropped Dev Nov, I think I'll finish it soon :D