Monday, February 20, 2006

Describe your dreams

Dream from answer.com.
1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
2. A daydream; a reverie.
3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
4. A wild fancy or hope.
5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.

All my dreams of definitions 2-6: I work well like a dream, manage to submit my thesis on time (16 April), and pass without correction.
My recent dream as defined in 1: I was saved from being harmed by a tiny crocodile by my teenage heartthrob.

Interpretation from soulfuture.com
Dream symbol: crocodile, crocodiles
Interpretation: judging or feeling judged, a need to be more discerning, needing to evaluate something, adopting a stance of resistance, the object or person being criticized may be mirroring your own faults

No comments: